6 individual classes crafted around Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Data Studio
We’ve created a custom Analytics Academy course based on the Google Analytics IQ exam material and filled it with 6 jam packed 3 hour sessions to take you from Google Analytics fundamentals right the way through to Tag Manager and Data Studio Basics.
Supporting you so you can achieve the Google Analytics Individual Qualification
The Google Analytics IQ exam is an excellent way to learn more about the Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Data Studio products. Google Analytics provides a training centre where participants can watch videos to prepare for the Google Analytics IQ exam.
- It is not customisable to a specific sector/company
- The training material is suited to an individual taking the exam and does not cater for group teaching
- Study for the GAIQ exam is optimised when used alongside practical application of theory to the Google Analytics interface, which is limited in the Google Analytics IQ training centre.
Class 1: Google Tag Manager Fundamentals
– Setting up Google Tag Manager
– Collecting data using the Data Layer, Variables, and Events
– Using additional tags for Marketing and Remarketing
Class 2: Google Analytics Fundamentals
– Understanding and using Google Analytics data
– Collecting actionable data with Google Analytics
– Navigating Google Analytics reports
– Additional reporting configuration
Class 3: Google Analytics Platform Principles
– Collection of Data
– Processing and Configuration of Data
– Reporting Data
Class 4: Ecommerce Analytics & Mobile App Analytics
– Understanding Customers
– Understanding Shopping Behaviour
– Introduction to Mobile App Analytics
– Attracting New Users to an App
– Measuring Behaviour on an App
– Increasing Revenue on an App
Class 5: Google Data Studio
– Getting started with data studio
– Creating data studio reports
– Sharing and downloading data studio reports
Class 6: Taking the Google Analytics IQ Exam
– Tips and Tricks
– Practice Exam Questions
– General Questions
Bank of Ireland initially got in touch in 2017 for a starter course in Google Analytics before moving to the Glow Analytics Academy course with more participants the following year. We crafted the course around the Bank of Ireland Google Analytics account and packed it with account specific assessments, tasks and demos to reinforce learning.
hours of learning
hours of dedicated support
Glow Analytics Academy graduates
Stage Entertainment are a world-wide stage production company who produce live theatrical events from the Tina Turner musical to Anastasia, Mamma Mia to the Lion King. On the back of our successful partnership in supporting them transition to a data and insight-led company, we helped Stage instil this knowledge in Stage members by crafting an 8-week training course that allowed Stage members to use interactive and visually-pleasing content to help them study for the Google Analytics IQ exam. They were also encouraged to apply learnings to each of their markets through custom-set tasks and assessments. A live-streamed Bingo Ball competition, videos, assessments and tasks each week, alongside a detailed challenge statistic leader board helped build and keep momentum during the 8 weeks. All graduates successfully passed the exam on their first attempt and the course has now been rolled out to multiple teams.
successful GAIQ graduates
bingo balls spun
Fast forward a few years and Electric Ireland were looking for training to prepare staff for the Google Analytics IQ exam. We worked to put together a custom-built training program structured around the Google Analytics IQ exam topic areas, embellished with details specific to the Irish utilities market and one which used their own Google Analytics and Tag Manager accounts.
We included tips and tricks that we use across Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics on a daily basis and made provisions for calls pre and post slide preparation so that we could ensure the material incorporated well into the team’s daily tasks.