Search Engine Marketing Training
Search Engine Marketing (Google Ads) Training
Connect With Consumers Who Have Already Expressed an Interest
Search Engine Marketing increases the visibility of your website in search engine results through paid advertising. Having a search marketing strategy in place will allow you to connect with consumers who we know have already expressed an interest in what your product or service can offer.
Google Ads Training
The majority of our search engine marketing training courses cover the Google Ads Platform (Google has the world’s largest online display advertising network, owns 77% of the global search market share and has close to 4.5 BILLION searches per day) but we also cover an overview of Bing and where appropriate, Yandex and Baidu.
We can build and deliver either generic or bespoke training courses- with the latter we perform research on any current SEM account so participants can relate to the material and leave with a set of recommendations either implemented during training or post-training.
SEAT, SKODA, Electric Ireland, Clayton Hotels and Naturalife – these are just some of the clients that we’ve built customised training courses for, and in some cases we’ve delivered their training in conjunction with the UK Google Ads Support team, in Google’s EU headquarters.
Google Ads Training Course Detail
This course equips participants with a good understanding of the power of search engine marketing. It will look at the main aspects SEM campaigns including detailed breakout sessions focused on best practice for performing keyword research, writing adcopy and building good landing pages.
Google AdWords Fundamental Training Topics
Google Ads Fundamental Training Topics
- Search marketing global market share
- The importance of search in online behaviour
- The Google Network
- Google Terminology
- Quality Score aka the Google Ads algorithm
- Keyword Research and Tools
- Writing Effective Ad Copy
- Innovations and Advanced Strategies
- Learn how to perform keyword research using Google’s free tools
- Know how to create compelling ad copy that people will want to click on
- Learn how to select and develop sticky landing pages
- Learn how to review performance, implement advanced bidding strategies and utilise campaign settings
We’ll always have practical hands-on work, breakout sessions, Q&A’s and you’ll go away confident in implementing improvements to your SEM campaigns. We’ll also provide support after the training should you need any further help.