Search Engine Optimisation Training
We're Here to Help You Get People to Your Website
Figuring out how to get people to your website without a media spend can be one of the biggest challenges for any company doing business online, but that’s where we come in!
Our search engine optimisation training course can be created as a bespoke training programme and is designed to upskill participants to facilitate the management of SEO efforts in-house in order to maintain improved presence and rakings.
SEO Training Course Details
This course equips participants with a good understanding of the power of search engine optimisation. It will look at the main aspects of SEO including writing content for the web, keyword research, website architecture and navigation, inbound linking, the search console account and rich snippets.
SEO Training Topics
SEO Fundamental Training Topics
- The difference between SEO and PPC
- How search engines work
- SEO campaign planning
- On-site: What search engines consider
- Off-site: What search engines consider
- Inbound Marketing and Social Media driving SEO
- Understand the main elements that help a website rank organically and in the paid search space in Google
- Learn how to perform keyword research using Google’s free tools
- Learn how to develop landing pages that are search engine friendly
- Learn how to carry out inbound linking practices
- Create a search console account and know how to read reports to allow the search engine spider to navigate the website
We’ll always have practical hands-on work, breakout sessions, Q&A’s and you’ll go away confident in implementing SEO improvements to your website. We’ll also provide support after the training should you need any further help.